REIDA Ice Scraper & Snow Brush 2in1 with non-slip Comfort Soft Grip Car Windscreen Cleaner Snow Remover and De-icer Tool, Black and Blue (Black and Blue)
Ice Scrapers by REIDA
REIDA Ice Scraper & Snow Brush 2in1 with non-slip Comfort Soft Grip Car Windscreen Cleaner Snow Remover and De-icer Tool, Black and Blue (Black and Blue)
Add to Cart »Costumer review about REIDA Ice Scraper & Snow Brush 2in1 with non-slip Comfort Soft Grip Car Windscreen Cleaner Snow Remover and De-icer Tool, Black and Blue (Black and Blue)
I bought this scraper as my previous scraper, which wasn’t cheap, broke whilst scraping thick ice from the car in the cold snap just before Christmas. I have never bought one like this before ie. one that has a brush and a scraper, and to be honest I think it is a really good idea. Before Christmas we had 4 inches of snow and the car was covered, using a scraper to get the thick snow off is futile so I ended up brushing it off by hand, not really pleasant... but the brush part of this is solid and substantial and would have done it a lot easier and without me getting so cold.Anyway, this arrives in 2 pieces for ease of transport and just requires the one end being pushed on to the other. There is then a supplied screw that you use to ensure the two parts can’t come apart again. Really simple and effective.As I said above the brush part looks to be really useful, I’ve not tried it out in anger yet as fortunately we have not had any more snow since purchasing it. We have had some icey mornings though and the scraper works well, keeping your hand sufficiently far away that it doesn’t get covered with the ice being removed, and the padded handle allows you to put plenty of force into your scraping without having to directly hold on to the hard plastic.All in all very happy with purchase. Highly recommended.Read more