P.I. Auto Store - Premium digital Tyre Inflator – 12V DC electric portable Air Compressor Pump. With auto shut-off. With Carry Case

PI Auto Store  Premium digital Tyre Inflator  12V DC electric portable Air Compressor Pump With auto shutoff With Carry Case
Air Compressors by P.I. Auto Store

P.I. Auto Store - Premium digital Tyre Inflator – 12V DC electric portable Air Compressor Pump. With auto shut-off. With Carry Case

Add to Cart »

Costumer review about P.I. Auto Store - Premium digital Tyre Inflator – 12V DC electric portable Air Compressor Pump. With auto shut-off. With Carry Case


Worked well so far. Compact unit compared with others I have seen. No real problems.Storing the hose after use in the provided compartment is easy but storing the cable is more fiddly. A velcro type strap, of the type used on many computer laptop power leads, would have been useful to hold the cable after winding and would have made storage easier. In the end I used an old elasticated arm band but that is too easily lost.I did not find the slight loss of air, as the hose is detached, a problem. The display is clear. I do not understand why someone complained it would not stay in a stood-up vertical position as I found it best to lie it down so that the display is easy to see from above.The cloth case is handy and enough to stop it rattling if left in the car.