Likorlove -Vehicle Car GPS Tracker Tracking Device Mini GSM GPRS SMS Locator Global Real Time for Car Auto Vehicle Motorcycle Bycicle Scooter
by Likorlove
Likorlove -Vehicle Car GPS Tracker Tracking Device Mini GSM GPRS SMS Locator Global Real Time for Car Auto Vehicle Motorcycle Bycicle Scooter
Add to Cart »Costumer review about Likorlove -Vehicle Car GPS Tracker Tracking Device Mini GSM GPRS SMS Locator Global Real Time for Car Auto Vehicle Motorcycle Bycicle Scooter
We have had quite a lot of car thefts where we live and was a bit worried about our cars. After discussing the problem with my son he recomended I get a tracker. I decided on this one. He has fittest to my car which was really easy to do and downloaded all the softwear (I’m not very technical) and he assure me all is working well. Fingers crossed I never have to use it. It’s a perfect size and the instructions were easy to follow.